For this event, we have three instructors providing assistance in building the following toys and tools:
Vield: – “Small Suede Flogger”
- 1″ to 2″ diameter steel “O” rings
- Mason cord
- Double sided carpet tape
- 1/4” or 1/2” wide Scotch Tape
- Spools of thin suede in any color you prefer, to be used for the falls.
- 1 can of clear or black tool dip (Plasticoat or any comparable brand)
*Instructor will bring all required supplies, but feel free to shop for your own.*
Belkie: – “Multi-Dowel Cane”
- 7 oak (or other hardwood dowels) 1/4”x3’ (I will have some for $10/kit of 7)
- Mason string (I will provide)
- Vinyl/electrical tape (I will provide black, bring other colors if you want them)
- Ribbon or similar for a hanging strap (optional)
ChicaBunny: – “Mini Fire Wands”
- Fondue Fork
- Kevlar Thread
- 100% Cotton Gauze Roll
- Tubular Cotton Gauze, about 1 inch wide (aka Surgitube)
- Tools: Sewing Needle, Pliers, Scissors
All instructors will be bringing at least a portion of if not all of the required supplies and tools with them to this event. You are welcome to pick up your own supplies for use. That being said, if you do wish to participate and use supplies provided by an instructor, please consider offering the instructor a donation for the cost of their supplies. They have the right to either accept funds in compensation for their supplies or ask that it be provided as a donation to Satyricon Wisconsin. All supplies will be first come, first served.
We will be providing Littles-N-Middles activities for those who wish to participate. There will be a Perler Bead station and a Coloring station set up for anyone who would like to make something. All supplies will be provided for these activities. (After all, our Littles and Middles do know how important it is to share.)
ADDITIONAL NOTES FOR DECEMBER
DIY Toy Building will run from 2:30 to 5:30 PM. Dinner will follow after the meeting at a local restaurant.
We do encourage folks to bring a treat to share should they choose to do so in the spirit of the holidays. That being said, doing so is in no way something you are obligated to do. If you *are* bringing treats to share, however, please include an ingredient list for those with allergies/sensitivities.
You do not have to be a member of the Freyja Project to attend this meeting. If you intend to attend GRIND! the evening of the meeting you will need to either have a monthly membership or buy your guest pass/ticket by Friday night at 11:59 pm. See https://thefreyjaproject.org/ for more information about membership and access to play events.